In the absence of a Growth Plan, many businesses suffer from severe knock-on effects that impact revenue growth.
Building and sharing a Growth Plan with your team and external advisors ensures that you are sprinting in the correct direction of customer segments that most value your offerings.
WATCH: Why GROW Strategy is popular with business owners and leaders
WATCH: How to power your business growth?
Here are some issues that a lack of a growth plan leads to:
- Delaying your growth: Want to grow but we don’t know where to start?
- Wasted efforts: Investing a lot of time and effort to grow the business, but we have little results to show for it?
- No Sensible Target: Not sure how much growth is possible? Concerned that we may be shooting too low? or too high?
- Lack of Accountability: No one is responsible for driving our growth? Lack of commitment to key actions that will help grow our business?
- No New Thinking: We have run out of fresh ideas? Don’t know who to turn to? Cannot get a quick view of where we are up to? Not sure which direction should we invest in for the future?
- Poor Execution: After an initial burst in planning, we are too busy to follow up the execution? Are we on track? Not aware of what we planned against what actually happened?
- Intense Competition: We can’t differentiate ourselves? We don’t know our strengths against their weaknesses so we are getting beaten too often?
- Lack of Learning from Execution: Can we do this better? Are the assumptions correct? How do we fine-tune our plan?
Which ones from this list are impacting your revenue growth?