Well-chosen goals point a business in the right direction. Here are 5 tips for setting clear goals for your business.
- It is better to select a small number of goals (3-5) than have a long list.
- Keep each goal clear and simple. Be specific and realistic.
- Ensure your goals are aligned with your overall mission and direction.
- Aspirational goals can help expand your thinking and create a stretch target for your team.
- Examine your existing revenue mix and projected growth to estimate the desired percentage of revenue across existing and new clients.
Setting Business Goals: Will It Make The Boat Go Faster?