Wordpress Web Developer
- Freelance developer
- Fast-growing cloud-based consulting company
- Flexible hours, flexible workplace arrangement
GROW Strategy is a fast growing Sydney CBD-based company that helps small to medium business owners sustainably grow their revenue through targeted growth strategies. We do this by providing powerful cloud-based growth planning tools, as well as on-line and personalised consulting services.
We are seeking a Sydney-based WordPress Web Developer to perform contract work. As an important member of our team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining content on our website. This position has potential to grow into a full time role.
Contract Duration: 6 months (1 to 2 days per week) + 6 month extension
Our ideal person
- You enjoy, and are great at, researching, learning and translating complex business and technical information into interesting, accurate and useful web pages for business and consumer audiences.
- You have a strong track record of working in collaboration with a small team of senior leaders and technical experts.
- You like working in a fast paced start-up business with sociable high achievers who live by the company values.
- You are a self starter with a track record of effectively managing your time and key deadlines to successfully deliver excellence in project outcomes
- Relevant project experience in WordPress and Web Development
- Desire to work as a freelancer for the time being
- Prior experience in developing web sites supporting business or strategic plans a bonus
Technical Skills – Mandatory
- WordPress – 2 to 5 years
- WooCommerce – A minimum of 2 or 3 projects
- PHP, MySQL – 2 to 5 years
Technical Skills – Important
- website security
- SSL certificate setup
- CSS front-end theming of custom responsive WordPress themes
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to join a fun but professional team, you are enthusiastic about learning and love delivering value to our consumer and business audiences, please apply below:
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Eligible applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.