Grow Strategy Pty Ltd (GROW|STRATEGY ) values the privacy of its registered users personal information and is committed to the protection of personal information.
GROW|STRATEGY has established a privacy regime that strives to:
- Promote an understanding and acceptance of the privacy principles and their objectives throughout the user community;
- Educate its own staff and partners within the confines of this website about information privacy;
- Handle any complaints received in an efficient and appropriate manner; and
- Monitor privacy compliance.
1. Non-Account Activity.
- You can access content on GROW|STRATEGY without having being a registered user (know as a “member”) of GROW|STRATEGY or having a GROW|STRATEGY Account. You can also contact us about a particular item, without having a GROW|STRATEGY Account or a GROW|STRATEGY Account.
2. Usage Information
- We may record information about your usage, such as when you use GROW|STRATEGY, as well as information you display or click on in GROW|STRATEGY. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
3. Content Uploaded to Site
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the GROW|STRATEGY Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the GROW|STRATEGY website, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the GROW|STRATEGY websites;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing promotions;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the GROW|STRATEGY Sites, in which case you can still view content and explore the GROW|STRATEGY Sites, but GROW|STRATEGY may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced GROW|STRATEGY features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other GROW|STRATEGY services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. You may clear your viewing history at any time through the “Viewing History” feature.
You also have choices such as:
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Third-party Links to Other Sites