Webinar: Business Goals – Balancing the urgent and the important
This 1 hour webinar is ideal for: Business Owner, CEO, GM, Director, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, Mid-market Business Advisor
Cost: $99 per attendee add to cart
Watch: How to kick-start your Growth Plan
Well-chosen business goals point your business in the right direction.
Just as the squeaky wheel gets the oil, the urgent nearly always beats the important. Meaningful business goals serve as a backbone to overcome this tendency.
Well set business goals act as a compass for the important by focusing resources and effort on actions that are essential to sustainable business success. We will also discuss how to set SMART Objectives to measure your goals.
After attending this webinar;
- You will be able to develop your business goals with precision to set the correct target for your growth plan
- You will understand how to use the Business Growth Matrix to fine-tune and prioritise your business goals
In this webinar
- We will share examples on how to pick and customise Business Goals
- You will be taken through a worked example of setting a Current State and Target State for revenue growth in the Business Growth Matrix
- You will learn how to interpret your Business Growth Matrix in the context of Business Goals – and lay the foundation for building your growth strategies.
About the Speakers
Your host: Jim Burke
Jim is an expert in making business strategy work through targeted, high impact people initiatives. He has over 25 years proven success in Australia, the US and Asia Pacific.
Your presentor: Shehan Wijetilaka
Shehan is an expert in marketing strategy and sales execution. His insights are backed up with over 20 years of demand creation experience in senior sales executive roles, including running a $100 million business line.
Want to attend? add to cart