About Brett Savill

Brett Savill is a leader in improving value through growth, M&A and performance improvement. He has worked with dozens of businesses on successful digital transformation. He has a twenty year track record in Technology, Media and Telecoms as consultant and in corporate roles.

How will your business compete in the Digital Age?

Digitisation changes competitive advantage because it changes market definition. Digital disruption is breaking down barriers to entry for companies in their existing markets but also into new ones as well. Companies can begin to think about this by imagining what a competitor might do to disrupt their market. What is competitive advantage? Value is [...]

By | February 21st, 2018|Step 7 - Competitive Analysis, Step 8 - Digital Strategy|

Digital Disruption: Opportunity or Threat?

Australian businesses are in two minds about innovation according to a new report by American Express, The Economy of Shopping Small. On the one hand, 43% do not believe they are innovative; on the other, 57% overwhelmingly believe that innovation drives the success of their business. This is reinforced by another report, this time [...]

By | December 2nd, 2015|Step 8 - Digital Strategy|